New Student Registration
New Student Registration - steps to follow and documents to gather
1. Call your school for an appointment to register your child.
2. Bring your child's immunizations (2nd MMR required by law).
3. Bring any medical/sports physicals given within the last year.
4. Bring last report card with school's address and phone number.
5. Bring two proofs of residence, from one of the following towns: Boscawen, Loudon, Penacook, Salisbury, Webster, or Andover (high school only).
6. Bring your child's Birth Certificate.
7. Bring any court orders concerning physical custody.
Proof of Residency (Please bring 2 as required)
1. Utility bill indicating legal residence
2. Lease agreement or rent receipt indicating legal residence with the Landlord's address and phone number
3. Documentation of home ownership in the District.