Merrimack Valley School District • SAU #46
• 105 Community Drive • Penacook, NH • 03303 • phone - 603.753.6561 • fax - 603.753.6023 •
"It's a matter of PRIDE!"
MVSD Annual Meeting - Friday - 3.6.2020
The 2020 Merrimack Valley School District (MVSD) Annual Meeting will be held on Friday, March 6th at the Merrimack Valley High School (MVHS). The polls for voting will be open from 11am - 7pm and the Meeting will begin at 7pm. Both the voting and the meeting will take place in the MVHS Auditorium.
Important Documents and Information
- 2020 Annual Report - includes the official warrant, proposed budget, and tax rate projections, along with reports from the MVSD Board Chair, Superintendent, MVSD Committees, and MVSD Schools. The Annual Report also contains information about recent MVHS graduates (Class of 2019), impending MVSD retirements, and service recognitions.
- Click here for interactive and detailed information about the proposed budget
- 2020-2021 MVSD Proposed Budget in PDF Format - click here
- 2020-2021 MVSD Warrant in PDF Format - click here
- SB2 Community Information - click here
- Overarching and longitudinal MVSD budget information - click here
- 2020 - MVSD Legal Notices
MVSD Mission Statement
ENSURING THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND VALUES NECESSARY TO PREPARE THEM FOR COLLEGE, CAREER, AND CITIZENSHIP
This document serves as a proactive communication and planning device for the MVSD and its communities. This document is a continual work in progress and certain aspects may change. Any changes will be reflected automatically in the link above.
Bullying is an extraordinarily important topic facing students, parents, families, and schools. The MVSD is committed to increasing awareness and education, while proactively partnering with our constituents to end bullying. The following link leads you to a website that provides definitions, processes, and helpful resources in this effort.