Merrimack Valley School District • SAU #46
• 105 Community Drive • Penacook, NH • 03303 • phone - 603.753.6561 • fax - 603.753.6023 •
"It's a matter of PRIDE!"
• MVSD - COVID-19 & Remote Learning •
Special Education Survey
Please find below a link to the NH Department of Education survey for parents and guardians of students who are in special education. We look forward to receiving your feedback. Thank you for your time.
MVSD - Remote Learning - Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, June 5, 2020 (the last day for students)
- MVSD Remote Learning
- COVID-19 - Resources | MVSD and SAU #46 advisories
- Thank you letter to the SAU #46 communities - here
- Click here to apply online for free and reduced lunch/breakfast
- Parents are urged to complete the application in cases of either reduced income levels or unemployment situations. The application is reviewed according to federal guidelines and held in strict confidentiality
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Chris Michael or Wendy LaClair at 753-1420 or email@example.com
MVSD Board - Remote Meeting - Monday, July 13, 2020 (7:15pm)
MVSD Promotional Video
Thanks to all the students who participated!
MVSD Mission Statement
ENSURING THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND VALUES NECESSARY TO PREPARE THEM FOR COLLEGE, CAREER, AND CITIZENSHIP
This document serves as a proactive communication and planning device for the MVSD and its communities. This document is a continual work in progress and certain aspects may change. Any changes will be reflected automatically in the link above.
Bullying is an extraordinarily important topic facing students, parents, families, and schools. The MVSD is committed to increasing awareness and education, while proactively partnering with our constituents to end bullying. The following link leads you to a website that provides definitions, processes, and helpful resources in this effort.