Merrimack Valley School District • SAU #46
• 105 Community Drive • Penacook, NH • 03303 • phone - 603.753.6561 • fax - 603.753.6023 •
"It's a matter of PRIDE!"
MVSD Mission Statement
ENSURING THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND VALUES NECESSARY TO PREPARE THEM FOR COLLEGE, CAREER, AND CITIZENSHIP
Scheduled Board/Committee Meetings
- Special Task Force on School Start Times - 2.11.19, 6:15 pm at MVHS
School Board Meetings
- January 29, 2019 - 7:00pm MVSD Public Hearing at MVHS
- January 29, 2019 - MVSD Board Meeting (reconvened) after Public Hearing at MVHS
- February 11, 2019 - 7:15pm MVSD Board Meeting at MVHS
NH School Funding 101 Forum - flyer
- January 17, 2019 - 6:00pm at Belmont High School
This document serves as a proactive communication and planning device for the MVSD and its communities. This document is a continual work in progress and certain aspects may change. Any changes will be reflected automatically in the link above.
Bullying is an extraordinarily important topic facing students, parents, families, and schools. The MVSD is committed to increasing awareness and education, while proactively partnering with our constituents to end bullying. The following link leads you to a website that provides definitions, processes, and helpful resources in this effort.
News From Remind
From Remind (https://bit.ly/2stnCSu)
"Starting on Monday, January 28, text notifications will be ending for Verizon Wireless customers who use the free Remind service.
If you communicate with your class on Remind: People who normally get your Remind messages as texts may no longer receive them.
If you have Verizon Wireless as your phone carrier: You’ll no longer receive Remind text notifications. To get messages, you’ll need to turn on smartphone or email notifications instead."